NEW BERLIN - The criminal complaint filed against Joel Robert Snider, who is accused of murdering Sudharman, a New Berlin yogamaster, reveals new information.

The two spent .22-caliber casing found near the bedding area of the victim match the round that was located in Snider's car. The three rounds were fired from the same weapon, according to an analysis of the state police Crime Laboratory Ballistic Section.

The criminal complaint for Snider, 33, of St. Louis, was filed by the state police at Milton for criminal homicide and burglary of Sudharman, 70, in Integral Yoga Center in New Berlin, in early July. The charges were filed in the office of Magisterial District Judge Jeffrey L. Mensch, 343 Chestnut St., Mifflinburg.

Sudharman, whose real name was Joe Fenton, died of multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest between 9:30 p.m. Saturday, July 3, and 4:45 p.m. Monday, July 5. He was found in his studio July 5 by a fellow instructor, Robere Kujac, of Northumberland, before a 5:30 class at the studio, where Sudharman lived. Sudharman's body was wrapped in two sheets, a comforter and duct tape.

According to the complaint, a search of receipts found among the defendant's possessions disclosed a receipt of purchases at a Cabela's store in Missouri for a weapon and ammunition. Subsequent interviews and investigation found that Snider purchased a .22 caliber Walther model P22 pistol, a .22 caliber gun cleaning kit and 22 caliber rounds on June 29. Additionally, Snider purchased additional .22 caliber rounds and camo cord on July 2.

A search of Snider's wallet also produced a receipt for the Red Roof Inn in Danville. He had checked into the motel July 4 and checked out July 5. Sudharman's body was found the day he checked out.

It was previously reported that Snider had sent several incriminating e-mails to Swami Karunanda, a staff member at Yogaville, Buckingham County, Va., who has ties to Sudharman, as well as Snider, who was a student at Yogaville. The e-mails described a desire to murder the yoga instructor and how he would carry out the plans.

Police triangulated Snider's cell phone location on state Route 147 between Northumberland and Milton at 8:51 July 5. The following day, police discovered Snider was planning on staying at a hotel in Prince George's County, Maryland. Troopers headed to that location to interview Snider, who fled as soon as he heard authorities were on their way. He was taken into custody July 7 in Glenn Marsh, Md., with the help of Baltimore County Police.

Snider had been fighting extradition since then, but was finally incarcerated in Union County Jail last week after an arraignment in Lewisburg.

His preliminary hearing was originally scheduled for Friday, but has been rescheduled for 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 26, at the Union County Courthouse hearing room, 103 S. Second St., Lewisburg, in front of Mensch. Williamsport attorney William Miele has been appointed as Snider's attorney.