Mission, priorities, benefits detailed
As we kick off a new year, I want to present some basic information about the Brush Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce for this month's column.
"Our mission is to be a catalyst and advocate for economic and social growth and development, while providing positive leadership throughout the Brush Valley Region. We will aggressively promote and market the Brush Valley and its people, thus ensuring the highest quality of life for everyone."
- Expand programs to enhance career education and workforce development.
- Establish a regional coalition of governments to promote regional development.
- Partner with local legislators and municipalities for economic development and industrial growth.
- Expand and enhance member relations to include specific member benefits for continued business growth and stability.
Benefits to members
- Commercial and residential energy pool products.
- Health insurance options.
- Factbuilt credit reporter.
- Commercial and industrial property listing.
- Networking opportunities.
- Free notary services.
- Marketing/promotion opportunities.
- Business directory/search opportunities.
- Business referrals.
- Local, state and federal representation.
- Many other events and business opportunities to help improve the economic environment of not only your business but the surrounding communities.
- Economic development and governmental affairs.
- Business and education.
- Community wellness.
- Public relations and marketing.
- Administrative committees.
We are always looking for new members. If you would like to join, contact me at 644-6575, extension 122.
(Sandy Winhofer is executive director of the Brush Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce. "Your Chamber" is published the first Sunday of each month.)