District Court: Monday, September 16, 2013
The following landlord/tenant claims and judgements were filed in magisterial district court:
Office of John Gembic, Shamokin
- Larance Pinno, of Sunbury, against Chastydea Jeirles, of Shamokin, no amount listed. A hearing is scheduled for Sept. 23.
- Linda Shifflett, of Shamokin, awarded $423.65 on Sept. 13 from Kayla Nash, of Shamokin, for unpaid rent and filing fees.
- Roy Whitehair, of Bloomsburg, awarded $623.65 on Sept. 12 from Albert Schweitzer, of Shamokin, for physical damage to the property and filing fees.
Shamokin Housing Authority awarded $705.65 on Sept. 12 from Wynter Snyder, of Shamokin, for unpaid rent and filing fees.
- David Machey, of Mifflinville, awarded nothing on Sept. 13 from Chris and Cristie (Kristie) Pensyl, of Shamokin, in the hearing between the two parties, though judgment was entered for Machey.
- Apartments and Acquisitions, of Allentown, against Brittney Scheffler, of Coal Township, dismissed Sept. 10 without prejudice.
- Kerri DaCosta, of Orangeville, awarded $1,623.65 on Sept. 9 from Samantha Bell, of Shamokin for unpaid rent and filing fees.
Office of Hugh Jones, Mount Carmel
- Michael R. Kaleta Jr., of Mount Carmel, against Jane Madrak, of Mount Carmel, dismissed Sept. 11 without prejudice.
- Timothy Allen Derk, of Sunbury, against Chester Sullins and Latony A. Sullins, of Mount Carmel, for $1,500. A hearing is scheduled for Sept. 25.