District Court: Monday, May 27, 2013
The following landlord/tenant claims and judgments were filed in magisterial district court:
Office of John Gembic III, Shamokin
- Shamokin Housing Authority, Shamokin, against Kimberly Kastle, Shamokin, for $82, filed May 23. A real property hearing is scheduled for 2 p.m. Thursday, June 6.
- Sue Dinklocker, of Coal Township, against Arthur Sholly, of Coal Township, for $500, filed May 21. A real property hearing is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. Monday, June 3.
- Arthur P. Rodriguez Sr., of Floyd, Va., against Holly A. Rodriguez, of Shamokin, for $1,500, filed May 21. A real property hearing is scheduled for 3 p.m., Monday, June 3.
- Alicia Nowroski, of Atlas, awarded $1,596.15 on May 13 in rent and court fees from Eric Ginck and Kim Olearnick, of Shamokin.
- Dewart Street Properties LLC, of Shamokin, awarded $803.65 on May 9 in rent and court fees from Christine Vincenzes, Shamokin.
- Holly Bently, Shamokin, awarded judgement in suit filed by Mary Lenig, Catawissa, filed May 13. Lenig had sought $470.
- Beatrice Gruneberg, of Coal Township, awarded $2,695.15 on May 6 in rent and court fees from Tara Snyder, Coal Township.
- Beatrice Gruneberg, of Coal Township, awarded $2,293.65, on May 6, in rent and court fees from William Cole, Coal Township.
- Joseph Meneghin, of Toms River, N.J., awarded $448.65 on May 9 in rent and court fees from Ryan Howell, Shamokin.
- Craig Bennett Real Estate, of Lewisburg, awarded $857.65 Thursday in rent and court fees from Kevin Pickering, Coal Township.