Band and orchestra fruit sale to begin
COAL TOWNSHIP - The Sunsweet Fruit Incorporated Indian River Citrus sale sponsored by the Shamokin Area Instrumental Music Department has begun.
The following items can be ordered:
- Mini ($14), small ($20), or large ($28) grapefruit
- Small ($20) or large ($28) hamlin (juice) orange
- Small ($20) or large ($28) tangelo
- Mini ($14), small ($20), or large ($28) navels
- Mixed fruit (oranges and grapefruit, $20)
- All citrus trio (grapefruit, oranges and tangelos, $22)
- Pear trio (pears, oranges and grapefruit, $22)
- Trio (apples, oranges, and grapefruit, $22)
- Small ($27) and large ($40) apples
- Small ($25), or large ($40) pears
Deadline is Thursday, Nov. 14. To place orders, contact the Shamokin Area High School Band office at 570-648-5731 ext. 3107, or any student member of the Instrumental Music Department. When you place your order, make your check or money order payable to the Shamokin Area School District or SASD.
Fruit delivery will be Monday, Dec. 9. The back stage entrance to the high school auditorium will be used for fruit pick-up. All orders must be picked up between noon and 5 p.m. on the delivery date of Dec. 9.