AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT BOOTH 17
The following items will be available at booth 17, operated by the Northumberland County Council for the Arts, at Saturday's Anthracite Heritage Festival of the Arts.
- Free festival programs and maps.
- Tickets for trolley and carriage rides.
- Festival t-shirts and F&S T-shirts for sale. ($15 each)
- First and second edition commemorative note cards for sale ($3 each)
- Shamokin songs CD ($10)
- DVD of 1939 Diamond Jubilee parade and 1940s era of Downtown Shamokin businesses ($15)
- DVD of 1989 125th Anniversary parade ($15).
- WISL Jingles with Tom Kutza CD ($10)
- Carriage Historical Tour photo book ($20)
- Edgewood Park book ($20)
- Book on the building of the Eagle Silk Mill from start to finish ($20)
- Past and Present book ($20)
- F&S Brewery book ($20)
- Matinee Memories of Shamokin's movies theaters ($20)
- Shamokin "My Hometown" CD for computer featuring 2,500 historical pictures ($10)
- Shamokin brick door stops done by local artists ($15 each)
- Knoebels books ($20 each or two editions for $35)
New this year.:
- The 5955 Garth Hall Steam Locomotive Memory Train book ($20).